Monday, February 25, 2008

My 1st Date Request!

I was freaked out!
I was rushing to my office, on a lazy morning. On my way I meet this guy:
He smiles and I smile.

Guy: how are you doing?
Me : good.
Then he was pointing to his left ring finger and when he dint see a ring on mine,
Guy: Do you have a boy friend?
Me : No.
Guy : Can I have your phone number?
Me : *Smiles *No thanks.
Guy: Which country are you from?
Me :India
And I walk off.
Guy : You are pretty.
Me : Thanks!

Why did I get freaked out? He was not an Indian. If he was an Indian, will I give my phone number? If he was a handsome guy, will I give my phone number? I dont know!!!
I'm still the reserved, shy Indian girl. Maybe I would 1st like to get to know as a friend and then if there were any love waves, then something might be possible.
Maybe I'm weird!

No comments: