Friday, March 21, 2008

I am an Addict

Addict: To occupy (oneself) with or involve (oneself) in something habitually or compulsively.
This is the meaning.

I'm addicted to few things.

Novels: I read novels which has a little bit of romance in it. When I'm almost in the middle/half way through the book, I hardly can stop myself. I keep reading, reading till 3 or 4 am, or just decide to finish the book and take off the next day, I read when I have my breakfast and go late to office. College days, I could read a book in one day, start in the evening and finish by 4am, novels with 375 pages or so...
Since this happens when I start reading a novel, I have limited to one novel a week (trying to control myself).

Games: When I'm bored, I play on yahoo games or some other downloaded games. I just cannot stop. I keep saying, this will be the last, but I would have played another 10 games. Last night I slept at 1 am.

Movies : Sometimes I start watching a movie, if its interesting I just have to finish it. Weekends I see atleast 3 movies. I start watching them only after 8pm!!!

No comments: