Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hope Year 2009

This year seems to be a year of HOPE!!!

Political Front:

US - I like Obama. This is the first time, I'm seeing the US Presidential inauguration, and this is the time when it makes sense to me. The crowd was amazing and it seems there was no commotion or an arrest. The new President made history. Whole world seemed to rejoice and everybody is waiting in hope to see him make changes. I do not expect anything from him, but I'm very much interested to see and know what change he is going to bring.

India - There is a lot of awareness and everyone wants a 'Obama' to be their next leader. They say they need a Obama and they bring forward people like 'Sanjay Dutt'. Will there be a new young, educated, patriotic leader who will be in his/her own class apart? Lets Hope for the best!

Work Front:

I'm working on some interesting projects. Hope I continue to have a job, go up the ladder, learn new things and always be patient and stress free.

Personal Front:

Last year really began very good, but ended up in a miserable way. I was heart broken, hurt, realised my mistakes when it was really too late. The new year started a bit rough but I'm hoping and believe this year will be a year of change. With past mistakes and lessons learnt I'm ready to face the new year.
I pray to God that I become strong, be an optimist and never lose hope and faith in him.

No comments: